Trade Crypto With Best Platform
The concept of universal money that can be traded worldwide, which is surging in value and price every day is the most important aspect for traders. Let us discuss what exactly cryptocurrency trading is? what is cryptocurrency? and what are the top cryptocurrency trading platform?
A cryptocurrency is a digital, virtual, currency which uses cryptography for security. In other words, a cryptocurrency is impossible to counterfeit due to this fact, and one of its most enduring factors is the fact that it is organic; it is not issued or controlled by a central authority. Cryptocurrencies make it easy for every individual and various companies to transfer funds between two parties, particularly if it is a cross-border transaction. Transfers are instant, secure, and one can avoid the heavy fees that are charged by banks for facilitating these type of operations.
The major backbone of cryptocurrency is blockchain technology today which is an online ledger that provides users the currency with a full record of every transaction ever made, which contains a comprehensive data structure which provides a limited threat to hackers and is replicated on all computers that are using the applicable currency.
What is Cryptocurrency Trading?
Forex is the trading of one currency against another, with the hope of making gains based on various fluctuations of the value in world markets. Cryptocurrency trading is a similar concept. Trading in cryptocurrency is preferable to trade in Forex for lots of reasons mainly it is quicker and easier to get started.
It is also easy to get out of cryptocurrency trading as all you have to do is transfer your coins out of the exchange and back into your wallet. Another advantage of cryptocurrency trading is the low spreads. When trading with cryptocurrency you also have the option to use leverage trading method where you can trade an amount which you do not have in the capital at that moment of time while doing a trade.
Getting started trading with cryptocurrencies is a quick and straightforward process, the most difficult part is finding the best platform. With so many options to choose from, it can be a little difficult to which one to choose.
Some of the Cryptocurrency trading platforms are:
- Bitfinex - It is one of the most well-known names on the market. Offering a full-featured spot trading platform for all of the big cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash and more. The platform also offers leveraged margin trading through its unique peer to peer funding market.
- Etoro - It is marketing itself as a social trading. EToro also gives an opportunity to various individuals to trade in stock CFD's, Forex, and various other cryptocurrencies.
- Kraken - It's innovative features claim to cater to the demand of fast execution, outstanding support and high security. The platform accepts both Cryptocurrency and fiat and transaction is completed by a wire transfer which should be completed at the bank. The platform does not accept debit, credit or cash.
- Hit BTC - It is a global trading platform that has been operational since 2013, supporting multiple currency forms. The trading platform has markets for trading digital assets, tokens and ICO's.
- Bit Mex - BitMEX is a derivative exchange that offers some contracts that are bought and sold in Bitcoin. This is a platform that provides trading in bitcoin derivatives also.
Bit Woolly - A customized technology solution to create and launch ICO. With blockchain technology, Bit Woolly's ICO platform provides various inbuilt features of Wallet Facility, Smart Contracts, Trade and Exchange, and Highest Security Standards. Bit Woolly's morality market expertise helps your business flourish and get a major advantage on a higher scale.